Back to Top
- ¾ cup (175ml) cooked brown rice
- 1 cup (250ml) baby spinach
- ½ cup (125ml) chickpeas
- ½ cup (125ml) cubed smoked or marinated tofu (or sub with pan-fried tofu or )
- ¼ avocado, chopped
- ⅓ cup (80ml) chopped cucumber
- ⅓ cup (80ml) grated carrot
- 2 tbsp (30ml) pecan halves (for optimal flavour, toast them)
- 1–2 tbsp (15-30ml) dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp (30ml)
- Warm brown rice and tofu.
- Begin with a bed of brown rice. Add spinach, warm smoked tofu, chickpeas, cucumber, carrot, avocado, pecans, and dried cranberries.
- Drizzle with goddess dressing.