Back to Top
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup wheat bran (optional)
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup dates, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup fancy molasses
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/4 cup vanilla soy milk (any non-dairy milk will work)
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp extract (vanilla, coconut, or maple)
- Preheat oven to 350°F, prepare two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mash together banana and dates, add the peanut butter and molasses and mix. Add the soy milk, sugar, flax, oil, and extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix.
- Spoon onto parchment paper, about 1-2 tbsp per cookie, makes about 20 cookies.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, remove from oven while still semi-soft. Cool on a cooling rack