Back to Top
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 2/3 cup water
- small pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 5–6 walnut halves, chopped
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1–2 tsp sweetener of your choice, if desired
- 2–3 squares of dark chocolate, chopped
- soy milk for topping (use any non-dairy milk)
- In a small saucepan, bring water and salt to boil over high heat. Turn heat down to medium and add the oats and cook until nearly thick, about 2-3 minutes*.
- Add the flax, cinnamon, and sweetener, cook until thick.
- Add the banana, coconut, raisins, and walnuts. Stir and remove from heat.
- Serve in a bowl, stir in chocolate chunks, and top with soy milk.