Back to Top
- 1/2 cup of water
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup of oats
- 3 tbsp of pure canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp evaporated cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp Thompson raisins
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- dollop of canned coconut milk
- In a saucepan over high heat, bring water and salt to a boil. Add oats and turn heat down to medium.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, until the oatmeal begins to thicken. Add raisins, molasses, sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Continue cooking until nearly thick, about another 2 minutes or so. Add the flax seed and allow to fully thicken.
- Once the oatmeal has reached your desired consistency, stir in 2/3 of the walnuts.
- Scoop into a bowl, top with soy milk, a dollop of coconut milk, the rest of the walnuts, and a dash of cinnamon.
- If you enjoy pumpkin pie then you’ll love this recipe! Spiced pumpkin pie oatmeal with cinnamon, raisins, walnuts, molasses, and creamy coconut milk.