Back to Top
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 oz dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tsp sugar (or sweetener of your choice)
- 2 tbsp full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 –1 tsp cocoa (optional, for a richer chocolate flavour)
- In a small saucepan, heat almond milk and coconut milk over medium heat.
- Once the milk is heated, whisk in the dark chocolate, continue whisking until thoroughly melted.
- Add the sugar, taste, and whisk in cocoa if desired.
- Pour into a heated mug, and top with a dollop of coconut milk and chocolate shavings or cinnamon.